Egg albumin is an egg white containing 82% protein, fat-free, cholesterol-free and lactose-free. Dried egg whites contain slower digesting proteins that provide your muscles with protein for longer. So this protein is suitable even at bedtime or between meals. It has a high biological value and offers a complete profile of essential amino acids.
Egg albumin and its benefits
- 82% protein
- high bioavailability
- complete amino acid profile, BCAA and glutamine
- contains no fat or cholesterol
- gluten, sugar and lactose free
- recommended for lactose intolerant people
- suitable for use at bedtime
Suggested use: mix the recommended 25 g serving with 150-200 ml of water and drink 1 or 2 times a day.