- 1050 clean calories per serving
- 10 quality protein sources
- 52,000mg of amino acids per serving
- Vextrago – low sugar carbohydrates
- Lipotherm – MCT, CLA and flaxseed oils
Mutant Mass – developed after more than 2 years of research, resulting in an original and patented formula that not only achieves excellent mass gain results, but also enhances energy absorption, digestive function and the absorption of various vitamins and minerals.
A serving of Mutant Mass contains as much as 170g of carbohydrates, which is one of the most important nutrients for gaining mass. Most of the carbohydrates are complex carbohydrates that are absorbed gradually. This creates a positive environment for muscle growth. The mix of proteins and carbohydrates continues to work for a long time after training. A serving contains 29g of fast-absorbing carbohydrates. To be consumed immediately after sport. This helps to rebuild energy reserves much faster, protects muscles from decomposition and promotes muscle growth. With one dose you will get as much as 52g of protein from the best whey protein, which will be quickly absorbed and protect your muscles from catabolism.
How does Mutant Mass work?
As we already know, in order to grow, your body needs a calorie surplus! However, for quality mass you need to be sure you are consuming the right calories and nutrients. Scientific studies prove that adding 1000 – 2000 calories to your normal diet and training significantly increases muscle mass and strength. But you can’t get these calories from any source, or you’ll gain more fat than muscle. Mutant Mass is formulated with the latest research, so it promotes rapid lean mass gains, while also providing you with the perfect balance of protein, carbohydrates, fat and other anabolic substances you need for maximum muscle growth, strength and recovery. With Mutant Mass, you can be sure of a rapid increase in muscle mass!
Advanced Mutant Mass formula
MUTANT PRO® Multi-Staged 10 Protein Matrix:
- Provides your body with 10 different types of protein
- Composed of fast and slow absorbing proteins
- Consistently provides your muscles with the amino acids they need to boost and recover from hard workouts
CLEAN-CARB™ Pro-Glycogen Matrix:
- Includes waxy corn and waxy barley starch that is absorbed faster than any other carbohydrate source!
- Increases muscle glycogen supply more than other carbohydrates
- Increases training performance and muscle recovery
LIPOTHERMTM Sports Fat Matrix:
- Provides the highest quality good fats (including MCTs, CLA and flaxseed oil) to increase muscle growth, reduce body fat accumulation and increase fat utilization at the same time!
AMINO-G™ Glutamine Peptide Matrix:
- Provides the most advanced formula of fermented modified glutamine peptides to increase muscle cell volume and enhance muscle recovery
INTRASORB-5™ Calorie Matrix:
- Includes colustrum and Insu-Drive™ complex (Cinnulin-PF® patented aqueous cinnamon extract) to increase insulin efficiency and improve digestive function. The result is faster metabolism and faster absorption of nutrients by muscles
What are the 10 protein sources found in Mutant Mass?
Mutant Mass contains a mix of fast and slow absorbing proteins. Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolisate and Whey Protein Concentrate. Slow-absorbing proteins: Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg White Albumin Protein and Milk Protein Isolate.
What fats are in Mutant Mass?
Mutant Mass delivers a unique fat complex consisting of high quality good fats including medium chain triglycerides (MCT), conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), and flaxseed oil powder.
What carbohydrates make up Mutant Mass?
The main source of carbohydrates in Mutant Mass is waxy corn and waxy barley starch, which are absorbed faster than any other carbohydrates. Mutant Mass also contains maltodextrin (a source of complex carbohydrates) to provide you with a long-lasting energy supply.
How to take Mutant Mass?
Mutant Mass can be taken at any time of the day when your body needs extra calories and nutrients for muscle building. Mix 4 scoops of Mutant Mass with 480ml – 960ml of water or milk. To ensure maximum muscle growth and recovery, many athletes drink one Mutant Mass shake as soon as they get up in the morning, and one immediately after training.
Packing: 6.8 kg (26 portions)
Ingredients (4 scoops – 260 g) * RDA
Energy value – 1050 kcal
Total fat 18 g 27%
Of which saturated fat 3 g 15%
Cholesterol 60 mg 20%
Sodium 350 mg 15%
Potassium 1800 mg 50%
Carbohydrates 170 g 57%
Of which simple 29 g
Fibre 9 g 36%
Protein 52 g
* RDA – Recommended Daily Intake
Other ingredients: Clean-CarbTM blend [VextragoTM patented high molecular weight carbohydrates (1.000.000-1.200. 1,000,000 molecular weight), maltodextrins, fructose, corn particulate matter, chicory inulin, soy fibre, wheat fibre]; ISOSTACK10TM Protein Matrix Blend [blend of various milk whey (CFM-92 and ISO-95 milk whey protein isolates, WPC-85 and WPC-80 milk whey protein concentrates, milk whey 80P (peptides), milk protein isolate, mycelial casein, calcium caseinate, lean EGGPLETETM egg white and egg yolk protein isolate]; LipothermTM Super Sport oil blend [medium chain triglycerides from fractionated coconut oil, conjugated linoleic acid from sunflower oil, flax (Linnum) seed oil powder, borage (Borago) oil powder], Intrasorb5 Calorie Intake Blend [Bio-Immune colostrum (high immunoglobulin, lactoferrin, EGF, IGF-1 and IGF-2), Insu-Drive Complex (alpha lipoic acid, D-pinitol, inositol and 4-hydroxyisoleucene)], flavouring, sweetener sucralose, emulsifier soya lecithin.
We recommend that you consult a trainer, sports physician or nutritionist before use. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a dry place out of the reach of children.